Thursday, January 1, 2009

Resolutions

Wow, two blog posts in two days! That's a record!

I don't think I've ever written a list of resolutions before, so let's see how this goes. These are in no particular order.

-Get an affordable apartment, or at least my own room.

-Do $250k in Sales for Nova

-Go to FHE consistently

-Be better at paying tithing right away

-Win a kicboxing match at 130lbs

-Win MMA at 130lbs

-Put myself in a position to start dating long term

-Read through the Bible, Book of Mormon, and D&C from cover to cover

-Run 20 minutes every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.

-Get 10 consistent ladies signed up for my Women's MMA class

-Be better at skimboarding

-Catch a wave on a surf board without falling off.

I think that's well rounded in work/social/physical/spiritual. Right? Let's see how this goes!

No comments: